Northern Bootcamp has launched a new series of specialised military preparation boot camps, designed specifically to help ensure everyone is fit enough to pass the tests with flying colours.
A shocking 39% of potential recruits to the Army, RAF, Navy or Marines fail at the fitness test stage. Our expert trainers have a military background and can boast a 100 per cent success rate in training people to pass armed forces fitness tests.
However, the application process is a not just about pure fitness, and we have also included some additional aspects to give entrants a vital head start.
- Fitness testing – relative to your chosen service; Army, RAF, Navy, Marines
- Daily fitness preparation sessions
- A variety of cardio training
- Running coaching
- Practical strength training workshop
- Basic navigation skills
- Evening seminars
- Basic foot drill training
- Adventure training activities such as: Coasteering, Climbing ,Canoeing, Abseiling, Body Boarding, Survival skills
- One-to-one action planning with a PTI
Why Choose Northern Bootcamp for your prep course?
- Northern Bootcamp instructors have over 25 years of experience in first hand military training in both physical and military aspects.
- So far we boast a 100% success rate!
- More personal and fun than your typical long drawn out military prep courses.
- Individually tailored fitness action planning.
Our military fitness course will take place on:
Military Pre camps
1st -5th FEB
19th – 23rd SEP
TWIN £ 475
Twin with private 495
Call us on the usual number – 0845 467 3750 – or click here for more details.
Note that our traditional weight loss boot camps will all retain their non-military style.