Have you beaten Tough Mudder, outrun some students dressed as zombies, finished the Great North Run, and are looking your next challenge?!
If so, it sounds like you’re ready for our Are You Tough Enough boot camp, taking place from 15th to 17th July 2016.
Forget what you know about Northern Bootcamp. For one weekend only in 2016, we are leaving weight loss to one side in order to dish out some punishment to people who think they can hack the challenge.
People who want to prove that they’ve got what it takes, who want to be pushed to the absolute limit by our experienced ex-military PT instructors. And then a little bit further.
This is not a weight loss boot camp, and it’s not for the faint hearted.
What you can expect to happen:
- To be pushed to your limits mentally and physically
- To get wet, sandy, muddy and definitely sweaty.
- A great variety of military style challenges and obstacles.
- Jam-packed program full of fitness, action, adventure and fun
- Delivered by Military PTIs with 25 years of experience (and a sense of humour!)
- Professional set up, ran by qualified personnel
- To enjoy home cooked delicious food and plenty of it. THIS IS NOT A WEIGHT LOSS CAMP!
- To sleep well, partly from exhaustion but also in comfortable accommodation.
Please note, owing to the increased challenge that this camp will present, we have some basic requirements for participation. At the top of your list should be a good sense of humour and considerable mental fitness and determination.
You also need to be able to run 1.5miles in 14 minutes or faster, to complete 40 full sit ups and 20 full press ups. Even if you can manage these targets with comfort, you will be pushed to your limits!
The camp will cost £245 per person, or £425 for two people. 10% discount applicable if booking before 30th Jan 2016.