- Wonder if you’ve got what it takes to get through training?
- Have you completed some tough mud or obstacle races and are looking for your next challenge?
- Then Sign up for our “Are you tough enough? Weekend Bootcamp”
What to expect
- To be pushed to your limits mentally and physically
- To get wet, sandy, muddy and definitely sweaty.
- A great variety of military-style challenges and obstacles.
- Jam-packed program full of fitness, action, adventure and fun
- Delivered by Military PTIs with 25 years of experience (and a sense of humour!)
- Professional setup ran by qualified personnel
- To enjoy home cooked delicious food and plenty of it. THIS IS NOT A WEIGHT LOSS CAMP!
- To sleep well, partly from exhaustion but also in comfortable accommodation.
What I need to take part
- A minimum level of physical fitness – you should be able to
- Run 1.5mile in 14mins
- Complete 40 full sit ups
- Complete 20 full press ups
- A significant level of mental fitness and determination
- A good sense of humour and be ready to have loads of fun
When, how much and how do I book?
Friday 15th July – 17th July Sunday 2016
£245 per person or £425 for 2 people
Call Leanne now or contact us here!